[Concluded] Fishing Frolics 3 - Shellder | Winner: Totenliste

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Concluded] Fishing Frolics 3 - Shellder | Winner: Totenliste

Post by Isguros on Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:15 pm

A lot of fishing levels have been gained, many Shellder have been caught, but more importantly: some people really enjoyed themselves while spending endless hours fishing, just for the love of competition!
Not only that, but several incredible shinies have been found as well as more than a few Dragon Scales; it was truly a magical time.
For some of us the hunt continues, but the event is now over.
In events like this one everybody is a winner, but there is just one champion, and his name is:
Totenliste
He caught a marvelous Shellder with a grand total of 149 IVs!
In that aspect all of us fell a bit short compared to him.
So a big round of applause for yourself, everybody else who participated and of course for our new champion! Well done!

Many of you should have already guessed, assuming y'all read the post I made this Wednesday, but this week our POI (Pokemon of interest) has been decided by the winner of our last event: David9741. He requested the one thing that many of you wanted to hunt, so he delivered. We're going to hunt for the one, the only one, the 'don one' of fish Pokemon:

The Bivalve Pokemon, Shellder!
Shellder can be caught in a lot of places, but it's definitely easier to do so on Route 17.

Since it's beginning to become a trend now, there will be a prize for this week's winner as well:

Here are some rules:

• This event is a week long and ends Sunday September 11th-ish.
  • The Shellder must be caught during the time frame of the event (any Shellder caught before this point won't be able to participate).
  • Only Shellder of the non-shiny variety are able to participate.
  • The Shellder with the highest IV sum wins.
  • In the event of a tie; a vote will be held to determine the winner.

Break a leg!

[b]Next week we're going to hunt for Shellder, but due to Shellder's required fishing level I've decided to let y'all know in advance so that you can raise your fishing level if you haven't already.

Unlike other Pokemon caught by using a fishing rod, Shellder, among a few others, has a static required fishing level of 30! If you already met that requirement, you can disregard this message and start participating in the event come monday. For those who have still some way to go, I would suggest fishing in either one of the following locations: Viridian Forest Clearing, Cherrygrove city, or Diglett's Cave B2F. This shouldn't take you longer than a few hours. I hope I hope to have informed you sufficiently.

Last edited by Isguros on Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:48 am; edited 2 times in total

View user profile http://r3volution.one-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [Concluded] Fishing Frolics 3 - Shellder | Winner: Totenliste

Post by ProfessorCarrieOak on Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:16 am

Best one so far Cool

ProfessorCarrieOak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isguros on Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:07 am

It took some time, but I've finally added some prizes. I hope these will be worth the hassle.

View user profile http://r3volution.one-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum